The town of Rancho Alderete is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #379 of the whole municipality. Rancho Alderete is at 382 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Alderete is located at 62.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Alderete.
Where is Rancho Alderete? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Alderete in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Alderete? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Alderete (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Alderete
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Alderete, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Alderete.
Vote for Rancho Alderete. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Alderete? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Alderete so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Curiosidades Lucero (16 inhabitants)
- Ejido José María Pino Suárez (9 inhabitants)
- Iglesia Cristiana Puerta del Redil (1 inhabitants)
- Altar (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Dieciséis (7 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- El Molino (37 inhabitants)
- Rancho Genesta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Glorieta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Karuna (1 inhabitants)
- Los Vizcarra (- inhabitants)
- Romo el Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ruelas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (7 inhabitants)