The town of Rancho Agua Bendita is located in the Municipality of Taxco de Alarcón (in the State of Guerrero). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #129 of the ranking. Rancho Agua Bendita is at 1,193 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Agua Bendita? You can find it at 10.5 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Taxco de Alarcón, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Agua Bendita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Agua Bendita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Agua Bendita (Guerrero) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Agua Bendita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Agua Bendita (Guerrero) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Agua Bendita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Agua Bendita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Taxco de Alarcón. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Agua Bendita.
Vote for Rancho Agua Bendita. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Agua Bendita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Agua Bendita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Taxco de Alarcón
- Barrio Molina (23 inhabitants)
- El Espejo (243 inhabitants)
- Icatepec (376 inhabitants)
- La Alberca (Rancho Spratung Silver) (2 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (329 inhabitants)
- Loma del Fresno (92 inhabitants)
- La Ocotera de Landa (30 inhabitants)
- Minas Viejas (434 inhabitants)
- San Felipe de Jesús Chichila (152 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (10 inhabitants)
- San Miguel y Huerta (47 inhabitants)
- Taxco el Viejo (3247 inhabitants)
- Tehuilotepec (2182 inhabitants)
- Xochipizca (42 inhabitants)
- Xochula (7 inhabitants)