The town of Rancho Adolfo Santos is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Adolfo Santos is at 9 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho Adolfo Santos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Adolfo Santos in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Adolfo Santos.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Adolfo Santos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Adolfo Santos (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Adolfo Santos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Adolfo Santos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Adolfo Santos.
Vote for Rancho Adolfo Santos. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Adolfo Santos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Adolfo Santos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Cañada Grande (200 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de Pedro Hermosillo (4 inhabitants)
- El Rebombeo (Santos Navarro) (11 inhabitants)
- El Turco (123 inhabitants)
- Triple Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Langarica (4 inhabitants)
- Las Parejas (262 inhabitants)
- Mexcaltitán de Uribe (706 inhabitants)
- Pantano Grande (533 inhabitants)
- Playa el Sesteo (126 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Doctores (2 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)
- Refugio Meza Ortega (5 inhabitants)
- Restaurante Cheros (5 inhabitants)