The town of Ramiro Torres is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Ramiro Torres is at 526 meters of altitude.
Where is Ramiro Torres? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ramiro Torres (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Ramiro Torres (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Ramiro TorresMany people want to stay in the town of Ramiro Torres itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 12 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 13 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ramiro Torres
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ramiro Torres, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Ramiro Torres.
Vote for Ramiro Torres
Do you like Ramiro Torres or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ramiro Torres to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antero Morales (La Nogalera) (- inhabitants)
- Antonio Jiménez Morales (5 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Verde (1 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (- inhabitants)
- El Vivo (4 inhabitants)
- Florencio Vallejo (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (1 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Madroños (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Acero (1 inhabitants)
- Roberto Olguín (- inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)