The town of Quintanilla is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Quintanilla is at 1,487 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Quintanilla? How to get there? Map
Online map of Quintanilla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Quintanilla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near QuintanillaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Quintanilla, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Quintanilla so you can contact them.:
- MICROTEL INN SUITES: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DOUBLE TREE: 15 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FOUR POINTS: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FAIRFIELD INN SALTILLO: 16 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Quintanilla
With the satellite map of Quintanilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Quintanilla.
Vote for Quintanilla
Do you like Quintanilla or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Quintanilla to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Arturo González (3 inhabitants)
- Desierto de los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Edén) (10 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito ll (11 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (65 inhabitants)
- Estación Fraustro (- inhabitants)
- Granja El Cóndor (37 inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio Palomo Vázquez (8 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (5 inhabitants)
- Lomas la Gamuza (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (68 inhabitants)
- RÃo (EstaciÃ³n RÃo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (Los Puentes Cuates) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isidra Dos (5 inhabitants)