The town of Quintanilla is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Quintanilla is at 1,487 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Quintanilla? How to get there? Map
Online map of Quintanilla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Quintanilla building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Quintanilla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Quintanilla
With the satellite map of Quintanilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Quintanilla.
Vote for Quintanilla. Opinions.
Do you like Quintanilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Quintanilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Capricho (- inhabitants)
- El Real de las Norias (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo Uno (- inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola El Chilar (- inhabitants)
- Guajardo (137 inhabitants)
- Higueras (299 inhabitants)
- Los Girones (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Humberto Magaña) (1 inhabitants)
- Norberta Niño Barbosa (6 inhabitants)
- Reynaldo Coss (1 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (La Valenciana) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (126 inhabitants)
- San José de Monteverde (3 inhabitants)