The town of Quinta Isabel is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #217 of the whole municipality. Quinta Isabel is at 868 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Quinta Isabel is located at 2.9 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Quinta Isabel.
Where is Quinta Isabel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Quinta Isabel (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Quinta Isabel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Quinta Isabel (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Quinta Isabel
With the satellite map of Quinta Isabel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Quinta Isabel.
Vote for Quinta Isabel. Opinions.
Do you like Quinta Isabel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Quinta Isabel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Amendu (453 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (8 inhabitants)
- El Danubio (159 inhabitants)
- El Higuito (48 inhabitants)
- El Limón (16 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Triunfo (El Espadín) (91 inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (177 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (236 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (141 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- San Martín la Encañada (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (San José) (13 inhabitants)
- Santa María (10 inhabitants)