The town of Punta del Llano is located in the Municipality of Ixtapa (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Punta del Llano is at 1,273 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Punta del Llano? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Punta del Llano in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Punta del Llano.
Want to view a satellite photo of Punta del Llano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Punta del Llano (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Punta del Llano
With the satellite map of Punta del Llano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ixtapa. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Punta del Llano.
Vote for Punta del Llano. Opinions.
Do you like Punta del Llano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Punta del Llano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa
- Cacaté (1546 inhabitants)
- Congregación Monterrey (10 inhabitants)
- El Coyolar (17 inhabitants)
- El Limón (52 inhabitants)
- El Nopal (2259 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (18 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (27 inhabitants)
- Multajo (989 inhabitants)
- Navolón (19 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado la Ciénega (181 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Miguel Mitontic (Punta de Piedad) (1066 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tlacotalpan (- inhabitants)
- Telestaquín (514 inhabitants)
- Vistahermosa (27 inhabitants)
- 20 de Octubre (35 inhabitants)