The town of Punta Brava is located in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #156 of the ranking. Punta Brava is at 18 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Punta Brava? You can find it at 11.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Ángel R. Cabada, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Punta Brava location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Punta Brava? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Punta Brava (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Punta Brava, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Punta Brava (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Punta BravaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Punta Brava, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Punta Brava so you can contact them.:
- AUTO HOTEL CABADA: 17 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALAMO: 15 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL: 15 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL PARQUE: 16 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Punta Brava
With the satellite map of Punta Brava will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Angel R. Cabada. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Punta Brava.
Population pyramid of Punta Brava (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
In Punta Brava there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Punta Brava, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Punta Brava
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Punta Brava? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Punta Brava.
Vote for Punta Brava
Do you like Punta Brava or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Punta Brava to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada
- Ángel R. Cabada (13225 inhabitants)
- Cerro Prieto (165 inhabitants)
- El Uveral (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Rocío (- inhabitants)
- La Carmelita (Candelaria Morales) (7 inhabitants)
- La Florida (674 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (Severo García) (5 inhabitants)
- La Poza del Rifle (3 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (78 inhabitants)
- Cinapa (Las Tres Hermanas) (1 inhabitants)
- Gontrán Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Zapot (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cazarines (9 inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (3 inhabitants)
- Los González (Chico González) (3 inhabitants)