The town of Pumpuapa is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #478 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pumpuapa is at 135 meters of altitude.
The town of Pumpuapa is located at 9.9 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pumpuapa.
Where is Pumpuapa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pumpuapa in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Pumpuapa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Pumpuapa (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pumpuapa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pumpuapa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Pumpuapa.
Photos of Pumpuapa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Pumpuapa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Pumpuapa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Pumpuapa. Opinions.
Do you like Pumpuapa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pumpuapa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Altamira (152 inhabitants)
- Eduviges (Nueva Alemania) (23 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (372 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (12 de Diciembre) (90 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (725 inhabitants)
- Las Trancas (8 inhabitants)
- Nancinapa (1 inhabitants)
- Pacayalito (416 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (Las Latas) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (3 inhabitants)
- San Raymundo (20 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Koppel (Santa Amalia) (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Santa Amalia) (9 inhabitants)
- Vega de los Molinos (121 inhabitants)