Puerto Carbonera (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Puerto Carbonera (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 7 inhabitants?
The town of Puerto Carbonera is located in the Municipality of Arteaga (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #159 of the ranking. Puerto Carbonera is at 2217 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Puerto Carbonera? You can find it at 22.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Arteaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Puerto Carbonera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Puerto Carbonera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Puerto Carbonera (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Puerto Carbonera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Puerto Carbonera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arteaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Puerto Carbonera.
Vote for Puerto Carbonera. Opinions.
Do you like Puerto Carbonera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Puerto Carbonera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arteaga
- Alberto Valdez Valdez (Cuevecillas) (3 inhabitants)
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de la Purísima (51 inhabitants)
- Daval (- inhabitants)
- El Mogote (2 inhabitants)
- El Pinalito (Cañón los Amargos) (9 inhabitants)
- Huerta Matilde (4 inhabitants)
- La Concordia (Rancho Nuevo) (10 inhabitants)
- La Moneda (La Monera) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Llanitos (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de la Huerta (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (Roberto Dávila) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Sierra de los Pocitos (- inhabitants)