The town of Cadilac is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #963 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cadilac is at 583 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Profesor Carlos, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
The town of Cadilac is located at 11.0 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 30.7 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cadilac.
Where is Cadilac? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cadilac in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Cadilac (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CadilacMany people want to stay in the town of Cadilac itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 2 km away, direction Southeast (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 14 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 14 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 15 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cadilac
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cadilac, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cadilac.
Vote for Cadilac
Do you like Cadilac or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cadilac to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Cairo (5 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (7 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (13 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo Cuatro (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (376 inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios (6 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (14 inhabitants)
- La Pochota (6 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (- inhabitants)
- Las Minas (- inhabitants)
- Manzanillo (- inhabitants)
- Peña Flor (5 inhabitants)
- Puerto Arturo (5 inhabitants)
- San Luis (17 inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (4 inhabitants)