The town of Pozo Azul is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #162 of the whole municipality. Pozo Azul is at 1,340 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Pozo Azul is located at 17.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Tuzantla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Pozo Azul.
Where is Pozo Azul? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pozo Azul in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Pozo Azul (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Pozo AzulIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Pozo Azul, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Pozo Azul so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 24 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 25 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YUNGAPETI: 29 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTANCIA YUNGAPETY: 31 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Pozo Azul
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pozo Azul, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Pozo Azul.
Photos of Pozo Azul
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Pozo Azul? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Pozo Azul.
Vote for Pozo Azul
Do you like Pozo Azul or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pozo Azul to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Curigineo (56 inhabitants)
- El Balseadero (163 inhabitants)
- El Cascalote Chico (5 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (93 inhabitants)
- El Rastro (9 inhabitants)
- La Trampa (- inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (5 inhabitants)
- La Parota del Brasil (110 inhabitants)
- Los Cajones (- inhabitants)
- Los Guajes de Terán (34 inhabitants)
- Los Tepehuajes (41 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Aire (118 inhabitants)
- Puerto Ancho (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho Puerto de León (6 inhabitants)
- Soledad Grande (163 inhabitants)