The town of Potrero Alto is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 6 inhabitants. Potrero Alto is at 447 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Potrero Alto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Potrero Alto (Sinaloa)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Sinaloa State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Potrero Alto (Sinaloa) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Potrero AltoMany people want to stay in the town of Potrero Alto itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SERRANITO: 41 km away, direction Northwest (35 minutes by car)
- CUARTOS ECONOMICOS: 50 km away, direction Northwest (38 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DEL CAMPO: 52 km away, direction Northwest (40 minutes by car)
- MOTEL UNO UNO: 64 km away, direction South (50 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Potrero Alto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Potrero Alto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Potrero Alto.
Vote for Potrero Alto
Do you like Potrero Alto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Potrero Alto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Arroyo Seco (98 inhabitants)
- Badiraguato (4194 inhabitants)
- Bamepa (1 inhabitants)
- Batacomito (117 inhabitants)
- Chivas (17 inhabitants)
- El Gato (23 inhabitants)
- El Mezcal (45 inhabitants)
- El Tule (11 inhabitants)
- La Apoma (220 inhabitants)
- La Calera (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (10 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (11 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (13 inhabitants)
- Válgame Dios (- inhabitants)