The town of Pista los Aztecas is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #180 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pista los Aztecas is at 28 meters of altitude.
The town of Pista los Aztecas is located at 43.5 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pista los Aztecas.
Where is Pista los Aztecas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pista los Aztecas (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pista los Aztecas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pista los Aztecas (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pista los Aztecas
With the satellite map of Pista los Aztecas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Pista los Aztecas.
Vote for Pista los Aztecas. Opinions.
Do you like Pista los Aztecas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pista los Aztecas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Chapultepec (5 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Rosa Martha Salinas) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (32 inhabitants)
- Faja de Oro (77 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (La Loma) (71 inhabitants)
- Ismael Pimentel (3 inhabitants)
- La Adelita (2 inhabitants)
- La Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (14 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Uno (117 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2382 inhabitants)
- Rancho General (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (8 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Unidad y Progreso (83 inhabitants)