Pista los Aztecas (Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of Pista los Aztecas through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Pista los Aztecas is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #180 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pista los Aztecas is at 29 meters of altitude.
The town of Pista los Aztecas is located at 43.5 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pista los Aztecas.
Where is Pista los Aztecas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pista los Aztecas (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Pista los Aztecas
With the satellite map of Pista los Aztecas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Pista los Aztecas.
Vote for Pista los Aztecas. Opinions.
Do you like Pista los Aztecas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pista los Aztecas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Moctezuma (4 inhabitants)
- Arrocera del Mante S.A. de C.V. (- inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (- inhabitants)
- El Olímpico (190 inhabitants)
- Faja de Oro (77 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (132 inhabitants)
- Ignacio de la Llave (137 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 13 (5 inhabitants)
- La Carolina (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Magdalenas (90 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (9 inhabitants)
- San Matías (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (4 inhabitants)