The town of Piedras Negras is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #101 of the whole municipality. Piedras Negras is at 1,237 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Piedras Negras is located at 1.3 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Mascota, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Piedras Negras.
Where is Piedras Negras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Piedras Negras in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Piedras Negras? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Piedras Negras (Jalisco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Piedras Negras
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Piedras Negras, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Piedras Negras.
Vote for Piedras Negras. Opinions.
Do you like Piedras Negras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Piedras Negras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- El Atajo (28 inhabitants)
- El Calabozo (- inhabitants)
- El Empedrado (82 inhabitants)
- El Galope (17 inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- Ixtololo (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (2 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Tecoany (7 inhabitants)
- Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Toscas (6 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (42 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de Tovar (229 inhabitants)
- Sauces de Ixcatán (22 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (418 inhabitants)