Piedra de Letra (San Juan Lachao, Oaxaca)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Piedra de Letra (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Oaxaca has 7 inhabitants?
The town of Piedra de Letra is located in the Municipality of San Juan Lachao (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 7 inhabitants. Piedra de Letra is at 1,294 meters of altitude.
Where is Piedra de Letra? How to get there? Map
Location map of Piedra de Letra in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Piedra de Letra, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Piedra de Letra building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Piedra de Letra (Oaxaca) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Piedra de Letra
With the satellite map of Piedra de Letra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Lachao. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Piedra de Letra.
Vote for Piedra de Letra
Do you like Piedra de Letra or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Piedra de Letra to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan Lachao
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Lachao
- El Doscientos Uno (68 inhabitants)
- El Portillo (6 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (32 inhabitants)
- Las Nieves (- inhabitants)
- Los Jiménez (20 inhabitants)
- Santa María Rancho Nuevo (115 inhabitants)
- Río Sal (14 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (139 inhabitants)
- San José (60 inhabitants)
- San Juan Lachao Pueblo Viejo (692 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina Cerro del Vidrio (185 inhabitants)
- San Martín (53 inhabitants)
- San Martín (16 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (51 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Lima (352 inhabitants)