The town of Piedra Encajada is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 15 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #186 of the ranking. Piedra Encajada is at 1,565 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Piedra Encajada? You can find it at 77.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Piedra Encajada location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Piedra Encajada? How to get there? Map
Online map of Piedra Encajada in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Piedra Encajada (Durango) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 7 males and 8 females. The female/male ratio is 1.143, and the fertility rate is 2.20 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Durango. 53.33% of the population is illiterate (42.86% of men and 62.50% of women). The level of schooling is 0 (0 in men and 0 in women).Indigenous culture in Piedra Encajada
100.00% of the population is indigenous, and 73.33% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Piedra Encajada
6.67% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (14.29% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Piedra Encajada
In Piedra Encajada there are 3 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 0.00% have toilet or restroom, 0.00% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Piedra EncajadaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Piedra Encajada, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Piedra Encajada so you can contact them.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 56 km away, direction Northwest (44 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL UNICO: 78 km away, direction Southwest (67 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 112 km away, direction Northwest (84 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN LUIS: 118 km away, direction South (90 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Piedra Encajada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Piedra Encajada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Piedra Encajada.
Vote for Piedra Encajada
Do you like Piedra Encajada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Piedra Encajada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Cueva Rasposa (124 inhabitants)
- El Colorín (7 inhabitants)
- El Encino Gacho (14 inhabitants)
- El Tepehuaje (1 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro El Terrero (26 inhabitants)
- Estación de Microondas las Rusias (2 inhabitants)
- De Chavarria La Cueva (10 inhabitants)
- La Cueva del Panadero (14 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de la Sierrita (6 inhabitants)
- Las Tortillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (5 inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (9 inhabitants)
- Piedra Encajada (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- Sanguijuelas (46 inhabitants)