The town of Pesachi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #900 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pesachi is at 2,376 meters of altitude.
The town of Pesachi is located at 104.2 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pesachi.
#1 Where is Pesachi? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Pesachi in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Pesachi.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Pesachi (Chihuahua) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Pesachi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pesachi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Pesachi.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near PesachiIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Pesachi, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Pesachi so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CUSARARE: 8 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOSTAL DE RAPICHIQUE: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS ARROYO CUSARARE: 12 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS DE SEGORACHI: 14 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Pesachi as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Pesachi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pesachi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Pesachi
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Calaveras (5 inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Cumbres de Gualayna (- inhabitants)
- Cururare (9 inhabitants)
- El Cordón (9 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- Güiranapochi (14 inhabitants)
- Huehueachi (9 inhabitants)
- Mochogue (5 inhabitants)
- Pesachi (4 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Cororeachi (2 inhabitants)
- Rojogochi (23 inhabitants)
- Rosanachi (- inhabitants)
- Saguarichi (68 inhabitants)
- Viterachi (- inhabitants)