Pénjamo (Ocampo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Pénjamo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Pénjamo is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #129 of the ranking. Pénjamo is at 917 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Pénjamo? You can find it at 141.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ocampo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Pénjamo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pénjamo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Pénjamo in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Pénjamo.
Satellite photo of Pénjamo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pénjamo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Pénjamo.
Vote for Pénjamo. Opinions.
Do you like Pénjamo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pénjamo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Casas Blancas (7 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (12 inhabitants)
- El Fortín (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (El Papalote) (2 inhabitants)
- El Ortegón (4 inhabitants)
- Jaboncillos (Jaboncillos Grande) (133 inhabitants)
- Juan de la Cruz Borrego (15 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (Fortuna de Arocha) (1 inhabitants)
- La Harina (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Gallinas (- inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (2 inhabitants)
- Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (3 inhabitants)