The town of Pedro Delfín is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #635 of the ranking. Pedro Delfín is at 7 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Pedro Delfín? You can find it at 18.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Pedro Delfín location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pedro Delfín? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pedro Delfín in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pedro Delfín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pedro Delfín (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pedro Delfín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pedro Delfín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Pedro Delfín.
Vote for Pedro Delfín. Opinions.
Do you like Pedro Delfín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pedro Delfín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Cafetal (1 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (4 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (3 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (San Benito) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Los Chorros (Miguel Utrilla) (256 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Orizaba (3 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Manuel (El Mirador) (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (5 inhabitants)