The town of Pedernales is located in the Municipality of Luvianos (in the State of México). There are 1 inhabitants. Pedernales is at 804 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Pedernales? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Pedernales (México)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pedernales and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pedernales (México) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pedernales
With the satellite map of Pedernales will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Luvianos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Pedernales.
Vote for Pedernales. Opinions.
Do you like Pedernales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pedernales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Luvianos
- Alborejo (Puerto Alborejo) (154 inhabitants)
- Arrayán (- inhabitants)
- El Capire (19 inhabitants)
- Iglesia Vieja (312 inhabitants)
- La Antena (Nariz del Cerro) (4 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Bancos (- inhabitants)
- Los Bancos (7 inhabitants)
- Magadán (58 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (12 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Higo (138 inhabitants)
- Rincón del Naranjo la Presa (133 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (342 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Hermiltepec (166 inhabitants)