Pedernales (Luvianos, México)
Maps, photos and statistics of Pedernales, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of México
The town of Pedernales is located in the Municipality of Luvianos (in the State of México). There are 1 inhabitants. Pedernales is at 804 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Pedernales? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Pedernales (México)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pedernales and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pedernales (México) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pedernales
With the satellite map of Pedernales will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Luvianos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pedernales.
Vote for Pedernales
Do you like Pedernales or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pedernales to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Luvianos
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Luvianos
- Carbajales (75 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Venado (220 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Clavos (279 inhabitants)
- El Capire de Acatitlán (125 inhabitants)
- El Crucillo (28 inhabitants)
- El Limón (19 inhabitants)
- El Mamey Acatitlán (188 inhabitants)
- La Camelina (12 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (11 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra Grande (200 inhabitants)
- Playa el Guayabo (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de los Duraznos (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto la Estancia (2 inhabitants)
- El Salitre Estancia Grande (77 inhabitants)