The town of Patzcuarito is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 15 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #257 of the whole municipality. Patzcuarito is at 39 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Patzcuarito is located at 22.5 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of San José del Valle, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Valle de Banderas) it is at 26.0 kilometers in direction West. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Patzcuarito.
Where is Patzcuarito? How to get there? Map
Location map of Patzcuarito in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Patzcuarito, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Patzcuarito (Nayarit) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near PatzcuaritoDo you want to stay in Patzcuarito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Patzcuarito:
- CASA SEMPRE AVANTI: 1 km away, direction Southwest (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAYA ESCONDIDA: 1 km away, direction North (1 minutes by car)
- BUNGALOWS Y HACIENDA JAQUELIINE: 2 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HARAMARA: 2 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Patzcuarito
With the satellite map of Patzcuarito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Patzcuarito.
Population pyramid of Patzcuarito (Nayarit)
In Patzcuarito there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Patzcuarito, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Patzcuarito
In order for you to enjoy nature around Patzcuarito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Patzcuarito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Patzcuarito
Do you like Patzcuarito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Patzcuarito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Alta Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo del Agua (3 inhabitants)
- El Aguatal (1 inhabitants)
- El Chololo (4 inhabitants)
- El Oasis (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- La Clavellina (4 inhabitants)
- La Quebrada (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (135 inhabitants)
- Monte Sion (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Vallarta (1301 inhabitants)
- Palmarito (240 inhabitants)
- Quinta Consuelo (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Piedra (10 inhabitants)
- Viveros del Valle Vallarta (- inhabitants)