Patricio Romero (Puebla)
Know the tiny town of Patricio Romero through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Patricio Romero is located in the Municipality of Nopalucan (in the State of Puebla). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #31 in terms of number of inhabitants. Patricio Romero is at 2368 meters of altitude.
The town of Patricio Romero is located at 3.0 kilometers from Santa María Ixtiyucan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 1.0 kilometers from Nopalucan de la Granja, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Patricio Romero.
Where is Patricio Romero? How to get there? Map
Online map of Patricio Romero in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Patricio Romero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Patricio Romero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Nopalucan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Patricio Romero.
Photos of Patricio Romero
In order for you to enjoy nature around Patricio Romero, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Patricio Romero, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Patricio Romero. Opinions.
Do you like Patricio Romero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Patricio Romero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nopalucan
- Colonia Obrera (1258 inhabitants)
- El Rincón Citlaltépetl (5326 inhabitants)
- El Salto (152 inhabitants)
- Eréndira (700 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Martínez (5 inhabitants)
- Juan de la Granja (1447 inhabitants)
- La Joya (464 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (64 inhabitants)
- La Venta (33 inhabitants)
- Loma Hermosa (8 inhabitants)
- Manuel Ávila Camacho (La Cima) (696 inhabitants)
- Nopalucan de la Granja (- inhabitants)
- Rafael Lara Grajales (60 inhabitants)
- Santa María Ixtiyucan (7298 inhabitants)
- Unidad Grajales Infonavit (1074 inhabitants)