The town of Paso Piedra is located in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Paso Piedra is at 85 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Paso Piedra? How to get there? Map
Location map of Paso Piedra in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Paso Piedra, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Paso Piedra? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Paso Piedra (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Paso Piedra
With the satellite map of Paso Piedra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tierra Blanca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Paso Piedra.
Vote for Paso Piedra. Opinions.
Do you like Paso Piedra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paso Piedra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca
- El Sangrador (42 inhabitants)
- Estanzuela (20 inhabitants)
- Joachín (2623 inhabitants)
- La Bombita (4 inhabitants)
- La Floresta (4 inhabitants)
- La Tepetaca (23 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (13 inhabitants)
- Los Elvira (- inhabitants)
- Manzanillo (23 inhabitants)
- Pinolillo (28 inhabitants)
- Poblado Cinco (Nuevo Villa Ojitlán) (737 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (20 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Zacatecas (5 inhabitants)