The town of Paso las Burras is located in the Municipality of Ixcatepec (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #56 of the whole municipality. Paso las Burras is at 150 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Paso las Burras is located at 7.3 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ixcatepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Paso las Burras.
Where is Paso las Burras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Paso las Burras (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Paso las Burras (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Paso las BurrasDo you want to stay in Paso las Burras? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Paso las Burras:
- HOTEL ALBA: 23 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VERDE VITTA: 25 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BUGAMBILIAS: 24 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS AMALIAS: 24 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Paso las Burras
With the satellite map of Paso las Burras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ixcatepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Paso las Burras.
Photos of Paso las Burras
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Paso las Burras? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Paso las Burras.
Vote for Paso las Burras
Do you like Paso las Burras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Paso las Burras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixcatepec
- Cafetalito (15 inhabitants)
- Contadera (1 inhabitants)
- Contreras (100 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ixcatepec (222 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (350 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (77 inhabitants)
- El Volador (329 inhabitants)
- Ixcatepec (4169 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (74 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (3 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (9 inhabitants)
- Palmar (6 inhabitants)
- Agua Nacida (- inhabitants)
- Tzicuatitla (186 inhabitants)
- Zacamango (61 inhabitants)