The town of Paso de la Mina is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #161 of the ranking. Paso de la Mina is at 950 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Paso de la Mina? You can find it at 93.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Paso de la Mina location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Paso de la Mina? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Paso de la Mina in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Paso de la Mina.
Want to view a satellite photo of Paso de la Mina? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Paso de la Mina (Durango) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Paso de la Mina
With the satellite map of Paso de la Mina will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepehuanes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Paso de la Mina.
Vote for Paso de la Mina. Opinions.
Do you like Paso de la Mina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paso de la Mina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Arroyo del Bajío (- inhabitants)
- Bajío de León (2 inhabitants)
- Chamacueros (6 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- El Arenal (7 inhabitants)
- El Columpio (6 inhabitants)
- El Gato (13 inhabitants)
- El Puerto la Bola (16 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (- inhabitants)
- La Concepción de las Iglesias (El Pedregal) (14 inhabitants)
- La Joyita (- inhabitants)
- Los Orcones (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Uno (Santa Rosa del Tarahumar) (12 inhabitants)
- Tres Piedras (6 inhabitants)
- Zapiguri (Rancho Zapiguri) (5 inhabitants)