PueblosAmerica.com

Paraje Vitigotiopa

      

We collected numerous data from the small village of Paraje Vitigotiopa, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 62 inhabitants of Oaxaca.

the town of Paraje Vitigotiopa is located in the Municipality of San Pablo Huixtepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 62 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #2 of the whole municipality. Paraje Vitigotiopa is at 1514 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Paraje Vitigotiopa is located at 1.2 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of San Pablo Huixtepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Paraje Vitigotiopa.

Population in Paraje Vitigotiopa

In the town there are 31 men and 31 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.61 children per woman. People from outside the State of Oaxaca account for 1.61% of the total population. 4.84% of the inhabitants are illiterate (6.45% of men and 3.23% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 8.53 (8.92 within the men and 8 within the women).

Population changes in Paraje Vitigotiopa since 2005
In 2005, in Paraje Vitigotiopa there were 40 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 22 more people (a variation of 55.00%). Of which there are 9 more men (a variation of 40.91%), and 13 more women (a variation of 72.22%).

Indigenous culture in Paraje Vitigotiopa
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Paraje Vitigotiopa
40.32% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (64.52% of the men, and 16.13% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Paraje Vitigotiopa
In Paraje Vitigotiopa there are 30 dwellings. 93.75% of the dwellings have electricity, 37.50% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 87.50% have a radio receiver, 93.75% a television, 81.25% a fridge, 56.25% a washing-machine, 68.75% a car or a van, 43.75% a personal computer, 31.25% a landline telephone, 81.25% mobile phone, and 18.75% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Paraje Vitigotiopa

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of San Pablo Huixtepec (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Paraje Vitigotiopa?

Location map of Paraje Vitigotiopa: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Paraje Vitigotiopa, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Paraje Vitigotiopa in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Paraje Vitigotiopa with a higher resolution.

What is Paraje Vitigotiopa like?

las jacarandasSubestacion San Pablovista desde el cerro

Enjoy the photos of Paraje Vitigotiopa on this link

Vote for Paraje Vitigotiopa

Do you like Paraje Vitigotiopa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paraje Vitigotiopa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Paraje Vitigotiopa

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of Paraje Vitigotiopa

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Pablo Huixtepec

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San Pablo Huixtepec: