The town of Paraíso Escondido is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Paraíso Escondido is at 559 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Paraíso Escondido? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Paraíso Escondido (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Paraíso Escondido (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Paraíso EscondidoMany people want to stay in the town of Paraíso Escondido itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LAS TORRES: 26 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TREVIÑO: 26 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- CAMPAMENTO EL ALAMO AC: 31 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
- MOTEL FENIX: 30 km away, direction West (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Paraíso Escondido
With the satellite map of Paraíso Escondido will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Paraíso Escondido.
Vote for Paraíso Escondido
Do you like Paraíso Escondido or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Paraíso Escondido to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- California (1 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (Heberto Rodríguez Mona) (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (Carlos Martínez) (1 inhabitants)
- Hotel Cajemf (1 inhabitants)
- Cañón Toro Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel de la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 9 (San José de las Cañas) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (3 inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (- inhabitants)
- Gabriela (- inhabitants)
- Samuel Gallegos Ruiz (Los Laureles) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)
- Santiago Rodríguez Berumen (1 inhabitants)