The town of Paraíso Escondido is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Paraíso Escondido is at 559 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Paraíso Escondido? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Paraíso Escondido (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Paraíso Escondido? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Paraíso Escondido (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Paraíso Escondido
With the satellite map of Paraíso Escondido will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Paraíso Escondido.
Vote for Paraíso Escondido. Opinions.
Do you like Paraíso Escondido? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paraíso Escondido so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- La Merma (Alberto Villarreal) (- inhabitants)
- California (1 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Jesús Mauricio Celedón Campos) (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (El Sauz) (- inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (24 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Castillo (2 inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (- inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Gatitos (Los Gatos) (- inhabitants)
- Luis Martínez Zapata (- inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (7 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Simón Ramírez Rodríguez (El Sacrificio) (- inhabitants)