The town of El Aguacate is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #185 of the ranking. El Aguacate is at 580 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Paraíso Escondido. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Aguacate? You can find it at 11.9 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Aguacate location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Aguacate? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Aguacate (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Aguacate (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El AguacateMany people want to stay in the town of El Aguacate itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 15 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 26 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 25 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA CIMA: 31 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Aguacate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Aguacate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Aguacate.
Vote for El Aguacate
Do you like El Aguacate or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Aguacate to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Agua Dulce (5 inhabitants)
- El Guayabal (1 inhabitants)
- El Mango (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote Negro (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (26 inhabitants)
- Jalisco (- inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- La Selva (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Andrés (El Naranjal) (134 inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (20 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)