Parada Tres Hermanos (San Luis Potosí)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Parada Tres Hermanos, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of San Luis Potosí.
The town of Parada Tres Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #74 of the ranking. Parada Tres Hermanos is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Parada Tres Hermanos? You can find it at 28.6 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Parada Tres Hermanos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Parada Tres Hermanos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Parada Tres Hermanos in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Parada Tres Hermanos
With the satellite map of Parada Tres Hermanos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Parada Tres Hermanos.
Vote for Parada Tres Hermanos. Opinions.
Do you like Parada Tres Hermanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Parada Tres Hermanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Ejido Fierros Dos (3 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (El Huevo) (2 inhabitants)
- Isidro Valdez Montalvo (4 inhabitants)
- Jacobo Rosales Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Lorita (3 inhabitants)
- Las Pupinas (- inhabitants)
- Liberación Campesina (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Aserradero (141 inhabitants)
- Parada Tres Hermanos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Dhoruba (Tres Filos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Chabeleña (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Manuel Álvarez (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (3 inhabitants)