The town of Palos Blancos is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #346 of the ranking. Palos Blancos is at 519 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Palos Blancos? You can find it at 19.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Palos Blancos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Palos Blancos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Palos Blancos in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Palos Blancos.
Want to view a satellite photo of Palos Blancos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Palos Blancos (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Palos Blancos
With the satellite map of Palos Blancos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Palos Blancos.
Vote for Palos Blancos. Opinions.
Do you like Palos Blancos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Palos Blancos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Arroyo el Cochino (3 inhabitants)
- El Charco (5 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (10 inhabitants)
- El Pentágono (1 inhabitants)
- Gamo (4 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (El Bermejo) (9 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Azahares (125 inhabitants)
- Mil Encinos (7 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (45108 inhabitants)
- Rosa de San Juan (La Rosa) (6 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (6 inhabitants)