The town of Palo Grande is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Palo Grande is at 520 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Palo Grande? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Palo Grande (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Palo Grande, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Palo Grande building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Palo Grande (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Palo Grande
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palo Grande, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Palo Grande.
Vote for Palo Grande. Opinions.
Do you like Palo Grande? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Palo Grande so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Acapulco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- El Castaño (1 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- Con Marca (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (6 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Francia (538 inhabitants)
- San Lara (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (4 inhabitants)