The town of Palo Grande is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Palo Grande is at 520 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Palo Grande? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Palo Grande (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Palo Grande, which has the following symbol
The population of Palo Grande (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Palo GrandeMany people want to stay in the town of Palo Grande itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 15 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 14 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA BETTY: 18 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Palo Grande
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palo Grande, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Palo Grande.
Vote for Palo Grande
Do you like Palo Grande or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Palo Grande to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Aguaje (- inhabitants)
- El Oasis (1 inhabitants)
- El Pino (2 inhabitants)
- Frontera (2 inhabitants)
- Inmaculada Concepción (5 inhabitants)
- Jalisco (- inhabitants)
- Lorena (San Ángel) (- inhabitants)
- Nuestra Señora (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (El Oasis) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (La Quinta) (4 inhabitants)
- Valle Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1519 inhabitants)