The town of Palo Amarillo is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 16 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #201 of the whole municipality. Palo Amarillo is at 1,908 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Palo Amarillo is located at 5.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Batopilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Palo Amarillo.
Where is Palo Amarillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Palo Amarillo in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Palo Amarillo (Chihuahua) is 16 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Palo AmarilloDo you want to stay in Palo Amarillo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Palo Amarillo:
- HOTEL REAL DE SAN PEDRO: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BATOPILAS: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HACIENDA MARGARITAS: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- CUARTOS DE RENTA ECONOMICAS POSADA CLARITA: 8 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Palo Amarillo
With the satellite map of Palo Amarillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Batopilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Palo Amarillo.
Photos of Palo Amarillo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Palo Amarillo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Palo Amarillo.
Vote for Palo Amarillo
Do you like Palo Amarillo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Palo Amarillo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Baquimiapan (26 inhabitants)
- Siperachi (13 inhabitants)
- Conorirare (5 inhabitants)
- Cusamoa (Los Coyotitos) (54 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (El Zapote) (3 inhabitants)
- El Rancho Viejo (Ranchería) (2 inhabitants)
- Guaguerachi (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (La Joyita) (- inhabitants)
- Las Taunas (28 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San José (4 inhabitants)
- Recomachi (50 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (21 inhabitants)
- Satevó (83 inhabitants)
- Sonirachi (42 inhabitants)
- Tosanachi (6 inhabitants)