The town of Palito Alto is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #337 in terms of number of inhabitants. Palito Alto is at 30 meters of altitude.
The town of Palito Alto is located at 19.5 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 26.9 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Palito Alto.
Where is Palito Alto? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Palito Alto in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Palito Alto.
Need to locate a certain Palito Alto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Palito Alto (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Palito Alto
With the satellite map of Palito Alto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Palito Alto.
Photos of Palito Alto
In order for you to enjoy nature around Palito Alto, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Palito Alto, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Palito Alto. Opinions.
Do you like Palito Alto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Palito Alto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Ana Griselda (Roberto Polanco Rivas) (1 inhabitants)
- Concepción López Velázquez (7 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (Antonio Rangel) (1 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (El Chupido) (155 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Castillo Prieto Esteros (6 inhabitants)
- Yadira Salazar (4 inhabitants)
- La Brechita (José Pérez Pérez) (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- La Redención (Kilómetro 111) (- inhabitants)
- 3 Potrancas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Hermanas (7 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Javier Larraga Gómez) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Piedras (1 inhabitants)