The town of Otate is located in the Municipality of San Jerónimo Coatlán (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 19 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #28 of the ranking. Otate is at 1,351 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Otate? You can find it at 13.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of San Cristóbal Honduras, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to San Jerónimo Coatlán, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northeast, at 20.2 kilometers. To enjoy the Otate location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Otate? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Otate (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Otate, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Oaxaca State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Otate (Oaxaca) is 19 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near OtateDo you want to stay in Otate? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Otate:
- HOTEL SAN GABRIEL: 23 km away, direction Southwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KEYMAR: 20 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FASEM: 22 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES FIGUEROA: 33 km away, direction West (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Otate
With the satellite map of Otate will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Jerónimo Coatlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Otate.
Photos of Otate
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Otate? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Otate.
Vote for Otate
Do you like Otate or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Otate to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Jerónimo Coatlán
- Cerro el Trabajador (8 inhabitants)
- El Guamilar (20 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (5 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- Junta de los Ríos (37 inhabitants)
- La Juquilita (115 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (40 inhabitants)
- Llano de León (537 inhabitants)
- Marcelino Juárez (8 inhabitants)
- Otate (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (1 inhabitants)
- Río Banco (7 inhabitants)
- Río Piedra (243 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (45 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Coatlán (512 inhabitants)