The town of Olivo is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #268 in terms of number of inhabitants. Olivo is at 880 meters of altitude.
The town of Olivo is located at 2.7 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Olivo.
Where is Olivo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Olivo (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Olivo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Olivo (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Olivo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Olivo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Olivo.
Photos of Olivo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Olivo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Olivo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Olivo. Opinions.
Do you like Olivo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Olivo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Chacalatenco (- inhabitants)
- El Jocotón (- inhabitants)
- El Olivo (9 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (1354 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (6 inhabitants)
- Mi Nueva Luz (20 inhabitants)
- Pañuelo Rojo (Mexiquito) (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Fermán (9 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José el Paraíso (34 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés Bellavista (70 inhabitants)
- Villa Paloma (1 inhabitants)