Ojo de Agua (Gómez Farías, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Ojo de Agua (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 6 inhabitants?
The town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #71 of the ranking. Ojo de Agua is at 100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Ojo de Agua? You can find it at 18.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Ojo de Agua location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Ojo de Agua? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ojo de Agua (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ojo de Agua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ojo de Agua.
Vote for Ojo de Agua. Opinions.
Do you like Ojo de Agua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Agustín Melgar (48 inhabitants)
- Diez Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (1 inhabitants)
- El Conconco (3 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (318 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (3 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (18 inhabitants)
- El Zamay (10 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (361 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Cielo (2 inhabitants)
- La Kika (La Milla Tres) (- inhabitants)
- La Mangana (5 inhabitants)
- La Morena (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Malacate) (12 inhabitants)
- San Juan (8 inhabitants)