The town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 31 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #59 of the whole municipality. Ojo de Agua is at 1,552 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ojo de Agua is located at 23.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ojo de Agua.
Where is Ojo de Agua? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Ojo de Agua (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Ojo de Agua, which has the following symbol
The population of Ojo de Agua (Chihuahua) is 31 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 18 males and 13 females. The female/male ratio is 0.722, and the fertility rate is 2.60 children per woman. Of the total population, 6.45% comes from outside the State of Chihuahua. 9.68% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 23.08% of women). The level of schooling is 4.67 (4.40 in men and 5 in women).Indigenous culture in Ojo de Agua
38.71% of the population is indigenous, and 9.68% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Ojo de Agua
38.71% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (55.56% of the men, and 15.38% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Ojo de Agua
In Ojo de Agua there are 11 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 16.67% have piped water, 66.67% have toilet or restroom, 50.00% have a radio receiver, 16.67% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Ojo de AguaMany people want to stay in the town of Ojo de Agua itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL DE MORELOS: 36 km away, direction Northwest (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REGINA: 31 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RAMIREZ: 55 km away, direction East (43 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SIERRA GRANDE: 56 km away, direction East (43 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ojo de Agua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Ojo de Agua.
Vote for Ojo de Agua
Do you like Ojo de Agua or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo las Tunas (28 inhabitants)
- Arroyo los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Ánimas de Abajo (65 inhabitants)
- Boca de Arroyo de Molinares (2 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (7 inhabitants)
- El Cobalto (- inhabitants)
- El Petate (12 inhabitants)
- El Rincón del Tablón (47 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (7 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Loreto (- inhabitants)
- La Pandura (3 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (Tembeleque) (35 inhabitants)
- Las Cuevas (15 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Matupares (3 inhabitants)