Ojo de Agua (Huimanguillo, Tabasco)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Ojo de Agua, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Tabasco.
The town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #346 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ojo de Agua is at 50 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
The town of Ojo de Agua is located at 28.1 kilometers from Huimanguillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ojo de Agua.
Where is Ojo de Agua? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ojo de Agua (Tabasco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Ojo de Agua and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Ojo de Agua (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua
With the satellite map of Ojo de Agua will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huimanguillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Ojo de Agua.
Photos of Ojo de Agua
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Ojo de Agua? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Ojo de Agua.
Enjoy photos of Ojo de Agua at this link
Vote for Ojo de Agua
Do you like Ojo de Agua or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Huimanguillo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tabasco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Blasillo 2da. Sección (Otates) (958 inhabitants)
- Caobanal 1ra. Sección (Mezcalapa) (918 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (237 inhabitants)
- Francisco J. Santamaría 1ra. Sección (885 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Flores Muñoz (940 inhabitants)
- Huapacal 2da. Sección (912 inhabitants)
- Huapacal 4ta. Sección (54 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (209 inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos 2da. Sección (672 inhabitants)
- Mastelero (627 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Mina 2da. Sección (Barrial) (1565 inhabitants)
- Pedregalito 1ra. Sección (326 inhabitants)
- Poblado C-41 (198 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 1ra. Sección (Las Palmas) (710 inhabitants)