Octavio Zúñiga (San Luis Potosí)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Octavio Zúñiga (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in San Luis Potosí has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Octavio Zúñiga is located in the Municipality of Cárdenas (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. Octavio Zúñiga is at 1,208 meters of altitude.
Where is Octavio Zúñiga? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Octavio Zúñiga in San Luis Potosí? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Octavio Zúñiga.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Octavio Zúñiga and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Octavio Zúñiga (San Luis Potosí) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Octavio Zúñiga
With the satellite map of Octavio Zúñiga will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cárdenas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Octavio Zúñiga.
Vote for Octavio Zúñiga
Do you like Octavio Zúñiga or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Octavio Zúñiga to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Cárdenas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of San Luis Potosí (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Cárdenas
- Arroyo del Tabaco (1 inhabitants)
- Bernardo Vargas Gámez (1 inhabitants)
- Cárdenas (15341 inhabitants)
- Cirilo Mendoza Díaz (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agrícola el Naranjo (194 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Vaquero (- inhabitants)
- Higinio Olivo (La Labor) (961 inhabitants)
- La Labor (1 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (La Esperanza) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Garzas (2 inhabitants)
- Pascual Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Avestruces (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Moy Báez (1 inhabitants)
- Sara Elvira (1 inhabitants)