The town of Oaxaca is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #249 of the whole municipality. Oaxaca is at 2,597 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Oaxaca is located at 79.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Oaxaca.
Where is Oaxaca? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Oaxaca (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Oaxaca (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near OaxacaMany people want to stay in the town of Oaxaca itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL VENADITO: 46 km away, direction West (38 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES RIVERA: 75 km away, direction East (57 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE GUANACEVI: 68 km away, direction East (56 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CONCORDIA: 66 km away, direction East (50 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Oaxaca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Oaxaca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepehuanes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Oaxaca.
Photos of Oaxaca
In order for you to enjoy nature around Oaxaca, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Oaxaca, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Oaxaca (Durango) is 35635
Are you going to send a letter to Oaxaca? Do you have a friend in Oaxaca and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Oaxaca consists of the following 5 digits: 35635. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Oaxaca ("35") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Oaxaca
Do you like Oaxaca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Oaxaca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Canalitas (24 inhabitants)
- El Bajío del Terrero (12 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (- inhabitants)
- El Cardón (- inhabitants)
- El Cebollín (7 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (4 inhabitants)
- El Puerto la Bola (16 inhabitants)
- El Tazcatal (8 inhabitants)
- La Cebadilla (- inhabitants)
- La Graniza (89 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (- inhabitants)
- Las Cañadas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (6 inhabitants)
- Los Llanitos (7 inhabitants)
- San Gerónimo (66 inhabitants)