The town of El Terraceño is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #59 of the whole municipality. El Terraceño is at 1,092 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Nuevo San José (El Terraceño), but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Terraceño is located at 23.7 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Terraceño.
Where is El Terraceño? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Terraceño (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Terraceño (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TerraceñoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Terraceño, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Terraceño so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL ROMELIA: 29 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA QUINTA: 36 km away, direction South (31 minutes by car)
- MOTEL HUIZACHE: 36 km away, direction South (29 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 32 km away, direction South (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Terraceño
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Terraceño, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Terraceño.
Photos of El Terraceño
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Terraceño? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Terraceño.
Vote for El Terraceño
Do you like El Terraceño or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Terraceño to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Ana Carmen Tricio Haro (- inhabitants)
- Ampuero (Las Vegas) (6 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (- inhabitants)
- Cántabro Progreso (El Veintiocho) (4 inhabitants)
- Caprinocultores De los Santos (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (6 inhabitants)
- Isidro Jaramillo Celaya (6 inhabitants)
- Jacaranda (Filipinas) (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús Garza Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- La Botella (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- La Morenita (- inhabitants)
- La Tres (10 inhabitants)
- Ramón Marrufo (2 inhabitants)
- Noé Saldaña (2 inhabitants)