Nuevo Lequeitio (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Nuevo Lequeitio, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Nuevo Lequeitio is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #108 of the ranking. Nuevo Lequeitio is at 1106 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Nuevo Lequeitio? You can find it at 8.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Nuevo Lequeitio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Nuevo Lequeitio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Nuevo Lequeitio (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Nuevo Lequeitio, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Nuevo Lequeitio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nuevo Lequeitio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Nuevo Lequeitio.
Vote for Nuevo Lequeitio. Opinions.
Do you like Nuevo Lequeitio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nuevo Lequeitio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Benito Juárez (- inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (2 inhabitants)
- Charcos de Risa (177 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (3 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Sedma (Noria Buenavista) (11 inhabitants)
- Francisco Nuñez (- inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (2655 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (1 inhabitants)
- La Noria (22 inhabitants)
- Noé Saldaña (2 inhabitants)
- Noria Número Dos mil Ciento Noventa y Cinco (6 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de Ulua (396 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)
- Seis de Octubre (Santo Niño) (2053 inhabitants)
- Yucatán (213 inhabitants)