The town of Nuevo Edén is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Nuevo Edén is at 1,176 meters of altitude.
Where is Nuevo Edén? How to get there? Map
Online map of Nuevo Edén (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Nuevo Edén? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Nuevo Edén (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nuevo Edén
With the satellite map of Nuevo Edén will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Nuevo Edén.
Vote for Nuevo Edén. Opinions.
Do you like Nuevo Edén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nuevo Edén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo el Salitral (San Francisco) (11 inhabitants)
- El Chiflón (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo Cuatro (5 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (10 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (Emiliano Zapata) (144 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (7 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Campos de Berlín (4 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (10 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)
- San Pascualito (2 inhabitants)