Noria Sector Seis (Francisco I. Madero, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Noria Sector Seis (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Noria Sector Seis is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #114 of the ranking. Noria Sector Seis is at 1101 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Noria Sector Seis? You can find it at 13.7 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Noria Sector Seis location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Noria Sector Seis? How to get there? Map
Online map of Noria Sector Seis (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Noria Sector Seis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Noria Sector Seis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Noria Sector Seis.
Vote for Noria Sector Seis. Opinions.
Do you like Noria Sector Seis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noria Sector Seis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Batopilas (554 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (2 inhabitants)
- Cantabro Progreso (El Veintiocho) (28 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (4 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Güero) (- inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (30 inhabitants)
- Finisterre (509 inhabitants)
- La Arabia (2 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (52 inhabitants)
- Noria del Alto (3 inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Seis (1 inhabitants)
- Pedro Ramírez (2 inhabitants)
- Providencia del Norte (13 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de Ulua (396 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (- inhabitants)