The town of Noria de Nacahuales is located in the Municipality of Melchor Ocampo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #30 in terms of number of inhabitants. Noria de Nacahuales is at 1,975 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Noria de Nacahuales is located at 9.1 kilometers from Melchor Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Noria de Nacahuales.
Where is Noria de Nacahuales? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Noria de Nacahuales (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Noria de Nacahuales? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Noria de Nacahuales (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Noria de Nacahuales
With the satellite map of Noria de Nacahuales will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Melchor Ocampo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Noria de Nacahuales.
Photos of Noria de Nacahuales
In order for you to enjoy nature around Noria de Nacahuales, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Noria de Nacahuales, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Noria de Nacahuales. Opinions.
Do you like Noria de Nacahuales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noria de Nacahuales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Melchor Ocampo
- Cerros Altos (- inhabitants)
- Compostela (Hacienda de Compostela) (7 inhabitants)
- El Cargadero (92 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (282 inhabitants)
- El Socavón (El Ojito) (1 inhabitants)
- La Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- Labores del Rincón Grande (10 inhabitants)
- Las Crucitas (2 inhabitants)
- Melchor Ocampo (698 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (La Noria) (457 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (Estación San Pedro) (18 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena de la Cruz (Nuevo Rodeo) (121 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (La Maroma) (232 inhabitants)