The town of Noria Blanca is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #45 in terms of number of inhabitants. Noria Blanca is at 474 meters of altitude.
The town of Noria Blanca is located at 28.8 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Noria Blanca.
Where is Noria Blanca? How to get there? Map
Location map of Noria Blanca in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Noria Blanca, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Noria Blanca and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Noria Blanca (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Noria Blanca
With the satellite map of Noria Blanca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Noria Blanca.
Vote for Noria Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Noria Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noria Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Chagusa (- inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (13 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (3 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (7 inhabitants)
- José Ángel Tovar Iracheta (3 inhabitants)
- Luis Martínez Zapata (- inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Ontiveros (1 inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (Genoveva) (29 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (4 inhabitants)
- R.C. (Rolando Rivero Rivero) (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)