The town of Noemí is located in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Noemí is at 140 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Noemí? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Noemí in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Noemí.
Want to view a satellite photo of Noemí? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Noemí (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Noemí
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Noemí, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benemérito de las Américas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Noemí.
Vote for Noemí. Opinions.
Do you like Noemí? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noemí so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas
- 5 de Julio (6 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (291 inhabitants)
- Crucero Benito Juárez (- inhabitants)
- El Planchón (- inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Durán Pulido (6 inhabitants)
- Francisco Julián Grajales (440 inhabitants)
- Heriberto Pineda M. (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (4 inhabitants)
- Los 3 Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (670 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Chihuahua (972 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Orizaba (1383 inhabitants)
- Quetzalcóatl 1ra. Sección (759 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)