The town of Nicolás Portales is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Nicolás Portales is at 370 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Nicolás Portales? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Nicolás Portales (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Nicolás Portales building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Nicolás Portales (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nicolás Portales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nicolás Portales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Allende. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Nicolás Portales.
Vote for Nicolás Portales. Opinions.
Do you like Nicolás Portales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nicolás Portales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- Centro Nocturno Bakará (- inhabitants)
- Chamacuero (El Seis) (52 inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (El Bosque) (2 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (Jesús López) (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1 inhabitants)
- Enrique Navarro Montemayor (Santa Cecilia) (- inhabitants)
- Fermín Segura (- inhabitants)
- Indalecio López Arizpe (5 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (González) (1 inhabitants)
- Carolina (1 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Palomas y Dolores (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Lira López (2 inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia Las Playas (- inhabitants)