The town of Navidad is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #376 of the whole municipality. Navidad is at 1,696 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Navidad is located at 20.2 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Irapuato, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Navidad.
Where is Navidad? How to get there? Map
Online map of Navidad in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Navidad and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Navidad (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Navidad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Navidad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Navidad.
Photos of Navidad
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Navidad? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Navidad.
Vote for Navidad. Opinions.
Do you like Navidad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Navidad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- El Arenal (89 inhabitants)
- El Coecillo (463 inhabitants)
- El Monte (7 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda San Roque (2 inhabitants)
- Granja de los Sánchez Castañeda (12 inhabitants)
- Granja los Sauces (4 inhabitants)
- Granja San Enrique (5 inhabitants)
- Granja San José de los Pinos (72 inhabitants)
- Granja San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Rosa de la Lima (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ejido Emiliano Zapata (Francisco Nieto) (8 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial (- inhabitants)
- Ranchito de Platas (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Llanito (1209 inhabitants)
- Roberto León (Ejido San Francisco de la Charca) (4 inhabitants)